Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolutions and Kicking off the New Year!

I have officially made a New Year's Resolution...and I'm going to keep it! I really, really mean it!

I have neglected this photography blog and in turn have neglected Gideon Park Photography with all the things going on in our lives - having a baby, moving across the country...just to name a few minor things that have taken attention away from my passion of photography.

Well - things are gonna change!

Now that we are getting settled in Utah, I'm going to post more so that I can hopefully reach people in this area and let them learn about who I am and what I can do for them...just by posting my images and blogging a little about them. I'll post personal images, images from client sessions as well as some fun stuff.

Hopefully in 6 months....I'll have as many clients here in Utah as I did in Georgia and South Carolina! The thought of that makes me smile!!

One of the things I want to accomplish - for myself as well as my clients - is to document an event, any event, so that the memory of that event is captured forever in photograph. I have found that photographs do help me remember the feeling of that memory....and even jog that memory that I may have forgotten.

So - without further adieu....here are a few images from our day sledding today at Sugar House Park!

Allie got this sweet snow suit for Christmas and today we thought we would give it a test run!

I love this suit....so much....that I kinda want one for myself!!

We hit Sugar House Park and had a BLAST!!! I was a little worried about Allie's reaction, but she LOVED IT!!



This was the first time Allie has really played in the snow.

She's just now learning the word COLD and today reinforced that definition for her!!

She even ate a little snow!!!

By the end...she had so much fun that she passed out before we pulled out of the park! Mission accomplished!



This was a great start to an awesome 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook!!

Followers