Sunday, September 6, 2009

Becca and Jonathon Wedding

I have been looking forward to this wedding ever since I went and met up with Becca for her Bridal Shoot. When she started telling me some of the details of her wedding...I wish we could have moved the date up...that's how excited I was! Jonathon is an awesome stylist at La Dolce Vita and I have been to his church a few times where his father preaches and he runs the youth program.

These pictures speak for themselves...it was truly a FUN wedding!!!
























































1 comment:

  1. Hey there, Im ellie of Bird in Hand Photography in Augusta, are you located here? If yes, we would love to have you come out to the next photograhers meetup. Email me at birdinhandphoto@gmail.com if you are interested. :)

    ReplyDelete

Find us on Facebook!!

Followers