Friday, April 30, 2010

Gloria and Meredith

Do you know what fun is? Do you know fun and beautiful combined are? Gloria and Meredith! They are the masterminds behind A Marry Occasion Bridal show at the Peter Knox Conference Center and I LOVE WORKING WITH THESE TWO GORGEOUS WOMEN!

Meredith and I met a few years ago when I wandered into La Dolce Vita Salon in need of a serious brow waxing. Meeting Meredith for the first time was like meeting your long lost sister - you are immediately attracted to her energy and spirit! We started working together taking random photos of hair and makeup, then with weddings and then with the bridal show. It was then that I met Gloria...Glorious Gloria! She works wonder with hair and I'm in awe every time I photograph her working!

I love these two!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook!!

Followers