Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sophia

I've had my eye on this baby ever since my friend Wendy posted pictures of her!! No - I'm not a stalker, but Sophia and Allie are very close in age. Sophia is several weeks older than Allie so I've been following Wendy's blog and her posts on Facebook to see what I have in store with Allie! So I was super excited when I finally got to drive up to Columbia and hang out with Wendy and Sophia!



Wendy is so beautiful...Sophia is right there with her!!

This was definitely a laugh that only daddy could make!




Sophia kept making these AWESOME faces at me!! This is something that Wendy told me she just learned!

Yeah - I had to sneak this one in!

LOVE...

I got this face a lot during the session!

1 comment:

  1. I just love the pictures!! Sorry Sophia wasn't very cooperative! Isn't that they way it always is though -- in a bad mood when you really want them in a good one?!?! Oh well! That just means we'll have to do it again some time! Can't wait to see all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Find us on Facebook!!

Followers