Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Cleggs - Lifestyle Family Session

The first lifestyle family session in Utah...and I lucked out with this family!

Spencer and Erin just had a new baby girl who is all of 8 weeks old! I couldn't wait to photograph this baby - I had no clue how adorable the rest of the family was!

When I arrived at their home, the Ben and Parker were just getting ready to start their day!

What better way to start your day than with Daddy kisses! Ben - you're a lucky little fella!



Ben was a little apprehensive of me when I first arrived and even during breakfast - he was a bit reserved!
Parker on the other hand....was our comic relief!
Tee-hee - I LOVE Parker's expression to his dad in this image!!
Big ham, Parker!
I love this quiet moment I caught of Erin during the chaos of a Saturday morning after breakfast with two boys running around!
I got to experience some crazy Clegg dancing!!! Erin's expression makes me smile!
Phew....this image makes me tired! So much going on in this household! Never, ever a boring moment!

More of that crazy Parker and his mad dancing skillz!!
We had bit of drawing time to focus all the energy in the house!! And what concentration!!

I have a bit of an obsession over eye lashes. I don't really have any - or at least many that you can see...so I'm drawn to long, gorgeous lashes...even if they are on a boy!!

Baby Penny makes an appearance after her meal! Isn't she beautiful and beaming with personality?


Spencer had a ton of Daddy kisses to distribute throughout the session...even if he didn't know I was taking his picture! :-)

There's Parker again, with his silly-ness!
One thing that Erin mentioned in some initial communication was - capturing the boys giving so many kisses to Baby Penny that she sometimes thinks they're going to smother her!! I'm so in love with this family!
A little quiet family prayer time. Ben looked up at me after the prayer and said, "You weren't being reverent." Is it bad that he uses bigger words than me?
There's something quiet and beautiful about this image. It is my favorite of the day.
I will never, ever get tired of seeing parent gleam over a new baby. Never.
This was such an awesome session. Thank you Erin and Spencer for letting me come and be a piece of furniture in your lives for a moment! You guys are beautiful and am so glad that I get to call you friends now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook!!

Followers