Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lindsay - Maternity Session

I met Lindsay through the previously mentioned, Eric Russell.

Lindsay is 8 months pregnant and stunningly beautiful. Lindsay's story is just as beautiful as she is.

Lindsay is having a girl. This baby girl is going to a family that longs to have a baby...and can't physically have one themselves. I've seen open adoptions work out wonderfully through friends of my own that have fantastic relationships with the children that they've placed in open adoption. I know that Lindsay's situation is going to be the same.

I fell in love with Lindsay during our first meeting, but when I saw her for our session...I fell in love with her all over again. Not only is she one of the sweetest girls I've ever met, she might be one of the most beautiful...


Lindsay wanted to have photos of her belly so that she could always remember this time in her life. When I walked in to her room - I knew that I had to photograph her in this room! It was amazing! She's totally decorating my house when we get one here in Utah!



And her belly is so darn cute!






We decided to head out to This is the Place to take some outdoor photos. I handed the session over to Eric Russell to work his magic, but couldn't help myself and had to snap a few photos for myself! Lindsay is so stinkin' beautiful...belly, heart and spirit.





I'm hoping that the stars align and I can be there for the birth of this beautiful baby who is going to bless everyone she meets. Lindsay, thank you and your family so much for sharing your story and letting me photograph you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook!!

Followers